NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Argh, sorry to be a pain gang but is there any chance Team One can reschedule tomorrow's session? Something's come up. If not,I can still make it, but I'd like to do Saturday, Sunday or Monday if possible.

1. @Shorty
  2. [@ReZourceman]
  3. [@Daft]
  4. [@Eddage]
  5. [@Map]

Seeing as I think you guys finished the raid this week I'll start another King's Fall signup for next week. Not going to be around this week so would really love to get in on some more raid action next week.

Let's say next week on Tuesday, 8PM (let me know if time is doable). Light 295+ ish is preferable.

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Missed out this week as well, so would love to get involved in another Raid with everyone.

Seeing as I think you guys finished the raid this week I'll start another King's Fall signup for next week. Not going to be around this week so would really love to get in on some more raid action next week.

Let's say next week on Tuesday, 8PM (let me know if time is doable). Light 295+ ish is preferable.

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

I can raid next week but can step aside if @Zell or @DriftKaiser are available seeing as they missed out this week.

Argh, sorry to be a pain gang but is there any chance Team One can reschedule tomorrow's session? Something's come up. If not,I can still make it, but I'd like to do Saturday, Sunday or Monday if possible.

1. @Shorty
  2. [@ReZourceman]
  3. [@Daft]
  4. [@Eddage]
  5. [@Map]

I can do Sat or Sun if you need to reschedule.

I don't think I'll be able to make Sunday. Saturday is good, though. Or even tonight, but I think Rez said he was busy.

Edit: Yeah, Saturday in the evening to be more specific.

Edited by Daft

On a side note, just want to say thanks to @Deathjam @Zell and @Shorty for helping with the Black Spindle last night. Was absolutely manic.

And also, thanks to @Map and @DriftKaiser for helping me do the Sunless Cell strike and getting me my Exotic Solar Sword. It's absolutely lethal. I love it.

Think the next quest I'm going to embark on is for the Touch of Malice. I've just gotten the black garden mission. Might be able to get it by the Raid on Saturday, too. Although I don't know how much else is involved. I have 30 Calcified Fragments and I've just had a look and there are 12 that I haven't gotten that are available in Patrol, the 3 Tier 2 CFs from CoO and one in a mission.

Yeah big shout to everyone helping out with quests. 310 Black Spindle is the absolute business. Go team!

Wish I hadn't panicked and scrapped mine :p Well at least I'm still at 300 light with my infused 310 raid shotgun....

Hopefully I can net a decent primary now as that's holding me back with my best legendary being around 294. With that in mind I'll probably be doing quests and vanguard strikes this evening.

Edited by Shorty

It's rock hard getting above 295. I'm basically banking on raid weapons as the only way to hit 300 on a primary now.

That said I'm not even sure it's needed. Light 290+ makes the raid go by just fine so 300+ is HM only I think.

Brah you need to get dat 310 exotic sword!

300 is important because it's the only way the cryptarch will roll 300+ items.

1. @Shorty
  2. [@ReZourceman]
  3. [@Daft]
  4. [@Eddage]
  5. [@Map]

Saturday evening should be fine with me.

OK so checked with the whole team and there's not a day / evening where everyone's free other than Friday. Had a bit of a schedule conflict but I did say I'd raid first so Friday is back on.

Think I'll give the next week's raid a miss so I can start to leveling the alts but happy to be a back up if someone can't do the raid.

OK so checked with the whole team and there's not a day / evening where everyone's free other than Friday. Had a bit of a schedule conflict but I did say I'd raid first so Friday is back on.

That's cool, I'd like to get it out of the way tomorrow anyway :) what time can everyone do, @Eddage, @Daft, @ReZourceman, @Map?

I'll be on from 6pm onwards.

So Iron Banner is back on Oct 13th and trials later in the same week (Oct 16th). A number of changes to both modes too.

@Zell and @Shorty, lighthouse lads assemble. ;) You good for that date?

rxa4a.jpg

Edit: not so sure about this change :blank:

We will attempt to match up teams with similar win counts.

If you have 1 win, we will try to match you with another team with only 1 win.

If you have 8 wins… yup.

So you're much more likely to be robbed of victory at the last minute!

Edited by Shorty

God, that sounds intimidating. Not really sure it's a good change, tbh. @MilaGi has inspired me to brush up my sniping skills, so I should be a little more versatile.

I'm on the last bit of the Touch of Malice quest (I think), need to kill that thing on Phobos. Anyone want to lend me a hand before the raid tonight?

But also less likely to get stomped out the gate so it's even. Arena mode on Hearthstone uses this system and it's fine.

But also less likely to get stomped out the gate so it's even. Arena mode on Hearthstone uses this system and it's fine.

As far as I can see, there's no award for winning twelve arena matches without a loss? That's the kicker.... In Trials you only get one second chance to go to the lighthouse (if you pay for it ahead of time).

Here's the full patch notes, I like the rest of the changes, especially loot just dropping and improving as you progress, instead of being bought from Vance:

Light the Shield - Iron Banner

Lord Saladin will welcome competitors to back the Tower on October 13th.

Prepare to control the zones. Level up and choose your weapon. Power still matters, and we’re adjusting the damage curves to work with the new measurement systems. That’s not all that’s different about Iron Banner in Year Two. We have a tactical briefing from Crucible Designer, Jeremiah Pieschl to help you get ready for battle:

• The tempered buff is now automatically applied and continues to grow in effectiveness each day of the event.

• The alt catch-up buff and Iron Medallion mechanics are unchanged.

• Potential match completion rewards now include both weapons and armor, matching the same items available from Lord Saladin during each event.

• Drop rates have been increased and are intended to be the primary source of rewards from Iron Banner. If you don't get what you're hoping for, you have the option to visit Lord Saladin instead.

• Gear purchased from Lord Saladin now requires Legendary Marks instead of Glimmer.

• New emblems have been added to his inventory.

• All new bounties including 9 Daily bounties (3 per day) and 3 new Weekly bounties which reward Legendary Marks.

• Recommended minimum Light for Iron Banner: 230.

• Only Level 40 Guardians can lead a Fireteam.

“Test yourself, Guardian.” –Lord Saladin

Light the Candles - Trials of Osiris

Brother Vance will welcome competitors back to the Reef on October 16.

Prepare to eliminate the enemy. Yet again, power still matters. Increase your Light and form your very finest Fireteam. Trials of Osiris is keeping the trend of evolution in Year Two. Senior Designer Derek Carroll is here to tell you what you need to know to reach the Lighthouse, or die well trying:

• Trials gear will now drop exclusively as end-of-match rewards for winning teams.

• The more you win, the better those drops will be!

• There’s no need to return to Brother Vance, all rewards come directly to you.

[*]Passage Coins still drop for the losing team. Trials is still about winning, but Coins can help make that easier.

[*]Trials Passages now have a Details page containing your active buffs. You won’t be able to add buffs once you’ve started your Trial, so make sure you buy them first!

[*]Players that go undefeated on their Passage will continue to be invited to The Lighthouse.

[*]Players may continue to play in the Trials past 9 wins (but they won’t get any better gear).

[*]Brother Vance now has Trials Bounties available each weekend to provide players with a way to get sweet Trials gear, even if they’re not reaching the Lighthouse.

[*]Regular Crucible Bounties are also still valid in Trials.

[*]We will attempt to match up teams with similar win counts.

• If you have 1 win, we will try to match you with another team with only 1 win.

• If you have 8 wins… yup.

[*]If we can’t find a high-quality match, we will loosen the win requirements first (in other words, we will not prioritize “wins” over low-latency matches).

[*]Overtime timer in Elimination will now show 0:00 instead of stopping at 0:01 when time expires.

[*]Teammate and enemy Revives now have distinct audio cues.

[*]Recommended minimum Light for Trials of Osiris: 290.

[*]Only Guardians with at least 251 Light can lead a Fireteam.

“You return. My master is pleased.” –Brother Vance

Edited by Shorty

As far as I can see, there's no award for winning twelve arena matches without a loss? That's the kicker.... In Trials you only get one second chance to go to the lighthouse (if you pay for it ahead of time).

Here's the full patch notes, I like the rest of the changes, especially loot just dropping and improving as you progress, instead of being bought from Vance:

In the notes it says you get drops and the more wins you get = better drops then the lighthouse has even better drops.

Which is exactly how Hearthstone works.

In the notes it says you get drops and the more wins you get = better drops then the lighthouse has even better drops.

Which is exactly how Hearthstone works.

The lighthouse is only for going flawless, what I'm wondering is if there's some reward on Hearthstone's arena for winning 12-0 (which I've just read is a 1 in 4096 achievement).