NEurope
flameboy

[Part 2 Live Now] Extra Life 2015 – For the Kids! C'mon we want your help!

If anyone wants to take part in the North Wales event (7th November, not far from Prestatyn/Rhyl), then let me know.

Anyone else in the Sheffield region or generally in the North who wants to join us?

People have lots of questions which is great so to try and help out I've updated the opening thread with a FAQ. If anyone in here asks more questions or I end up elaborating on the answers I'll update as I go along!

Thought as it fast approaches I'd come in and let you guys know who will be playing where and when. There are still potentially opportunities to get involved with each team so reach out to the hosts and see if they have space.

Here are the potential teams in order of when the events starts (as things start could all be subject to change);

Team England North DATE TBA @Shorty and @jayseven (I know the make up of this group is not confirmed)

Team Wales 7th November 8am GMT @Jimbob and @Cube

Team Canada 7th November @ 8am EST/1pm GMT @flameboy and @Nintenchris

Team England South 14th November @7am GMT @Goafer @Happenstance @Mike1988uk (I've written 7 as assuming this is the case as has been with past years)

If I have any of that is wrong let me know and I'll update this thread.

What kind of games is everyone thinking of playing for people to watch?

Only thing we currently have planned if the football challenge which I am the champion of!

Edited by flameboy

Ummmmmmm 7th November I'm going to be doing my first day of a 4 day bike course, I can't get out of it.

@Sheikah @jayseven @Zell not actually discussed this for a while, still up for it? @Dan_Dare, still interested? If you guys are interested, join that FB group I invited to last month.

I might be moving out of my house into a place too small to accommodate others. Should I come down south to one of you guys instead?

Ummmmmmm 7th November I'm going to be doing my first day of a 4 day bike course, I can't get out of it.

@Sheikah @jayseven @Zell not actually discussed this for a while, still up for it? @Dan_Dare, still interested? If you guys are interested, join that FB group I invited to last month.

I might be moving out of my house into a place too small to accommodate others. Should I come down south to one of you guys instead?

Sorry my bad for jumping the gun! I'll alter yours to TBA depending on when the others are free if they still are. Like I've said before it's no major deal we are of course already spreading across two weekends as it stands.

My games so far are

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Destiny (PS4)

Super Mario Brothers 1, 2 and 3 (WiiU)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)

Donkey Kong County: Tropical Freeze (WiiU)

Witcher 3 (PS4)

Edited by Jimbob

My games so far are

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Destiny (PS4)

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Possibly bring up Witcher 3

If it's compatible, i may be playing Toilet Tycoon (for donations of course)

Also, i've set-up a Just Giving page for a UK-based Childrens Charity instead. Link is here

I'll get some more games down over the next month

Good list of games you got going there!

Mine so far is looking like this;

Life is Strange Episode 5

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 1

State of Decay

Valiant Hearts

Ori and the Blind Forest

FIFA 16

Halo 5 Multiplayer

Will also be soliciting votes for retro game to start with!

My list so far (some will depend what weekend I end up doing the event):

Fallout 4

Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Minecraft Story Mode

WWE 2K16

Super Mario Maker

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Quiplash

Uncharted Collection

Final Fantasy 14

GTA V Heists

I'll probably also go back to MGSV and The Witcher 3 to start clearing up side quests I never did

My list so far (some will depend what weekend I end up doing the event):

Fallout 4

Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Minecraft Story Mode

WWE 2K16

Super Mario Maker

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Quiplash

Uncharted Collection

Final Fantasy 14

GTA V Heists

I'll probably also go back to MGSV and The Witcher 3 to start clearing up side quests I never did

Blimey that will keep you busy! I'll join for Quiplash if you give me a heads up!

CRYLq_4UkAAeoiO.jpg

So @Nintenchris and myself will once again be engaging in football based battle. Last year I actually smashed it by winning all but one of the games and I expect to do the same again! This year we have a 100% completely new slate of nine football games to play which neither of us have played before. We will be warming up a bit before but mostly will be going in completely blind just like last year.

As the image says above donations will mean if whoever you donate to wins you'll win a prize!

Update on the games front

Non-console game

Gwent

Donate to play games

Toilet Tycoon

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Turtle Tale

Kick Beats

If you want to see me play either of these games, leave a message with your donation (maximum time request, 1 hour per donation)

Also, i've set-up a Just Giving page for a UK-based Childrens Charity instead. Link is here

I'll get some more games down over the next month

Current plans

• Alpha Protocal
  • Binary Domain
  • A Hat in Time
  • Hatoful Boyfriend (Pidgeon dating simulator)
  • Portal 2 Co-Op
  • Prison Architect
  • Rocket League
  • Sonic Racing Transformed
  • Speedrunners
  • Worms Armageddon

On top of that, I will also be doing Mario Maker. Please PM me a level ID you want to see me play. If you want to play more than one, you'll have to Donate. Any amount will do.

Edited by Cube

CRxcMo_VEAAGPte.png

As we continue to gear up towards our events for the streams we are pleased to announce that we will be doing last years popular Sonic Challenge. We will each be speed running Sonic 2's first level with the loser giving $10 towards the winners donation pool.

Last Years times were as follows;

@Happenstance - 45 seconds

@Goafer - 45 seconds

@Nintenchris - 45 seconds

@The Peeps - 40 seconds

@flameboy - 40 seconds

@ReZourceman - 39 seconds

@Cube - 37 seconds

@Mike1988uk - 36 seconds WINNER

Updating something. Toilet Tycoon is limited to an hour only on the 7th November, of which that hour has already been reserved. Apologies, however it will be replaced with Race the Sun (PS4)

Updated

Donate to play games

Race the Sun

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Turtle Tale

Kick Beats

One final "Donate to Play" game, picked up a copy of Surgeon Simulator for the PS4. And, due to PS+, i shall be adding The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2 to my list. Meaning, my list for Extra Life on the 7th November is now complete

Updated

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Destiny (PS4)

The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2 (PS4)

Donkey Kong County: Tropical Freeze (WiiU)

Witcher 3 (PS4)

Driveclub (PS4)

Non-console game

Gwent

Donate to play games

Race the Sun (PS4)

Surgeon Simulator (PS4)

Octodad: Dadliest Catch (PS4)

Turtle Tale (WiiU version)

Kick Beats (PS4)

Edit: I put Walking Dead in as i'm currently getting my Assassin's Creed fix from Syndicate. However, the Gwent game may not be available in time for the stream, it's coming from America and might not be with me in time.

Edited by Jimbob

Ok my single player list of games is finally coming together;

Super Back to the Future 2

Life is Strange Episode 5

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5

Minecraft Story Mode Episode 1

Rare Replay

Puyo Puyo

Press X to Not Die

Sunset Overdrive Rise of the Machines DLC

Pneuma: Breath of Life

Battlefield: Hardline

Still haven't got a clue what I'll be playing. It'll probably be Fallout 4, GTAV, Skies of Arcadia and whatever else I can find. Good job I'm hosting, otherwise I'd have to plan ahead what to take.

Still haven't got a clue what I'll be playing. It'll probably be Fallout 4, GTAV, Skies of Arcadia and whatever else I can find. Good job I'm hosting, otherwise I'd have to plan ahead what to take.

The advantage of pushing back a week!

As I've posted before, my personal charity for this is Young Mind's Trust. I will also be Streaming on YouTube.

Here's my rough plan.

Timed Events

• 7AM+ Binary Domain
  • 11AM-12Noon Super Mario Maker*
  • 12Noon+ Hatoful Boyfriend
  • 5PM Sonic 2 Challenge
  • 8PM-12PM Splatoon & Rocket League
  • 12Midnight+ Remember Me

Other games

• A Hat in Time
  • Prison Architect
  • Speedrunners
  • Quiplash
  • Portal 2 Co-op

* Super Mario Maker

As I've stated before, I am accepting level ideas for Super Mario Maker. Either suggest one level to me (doesn't have to be yours) or donate and suggest a few.

This section will be cut and uploaded separately, with your levels timestamped so you can find it easily.

CTKIdUCUAAAj4lb.png:large

Ok here we are with our schedule! Everything slotted but your views matter to us so if your viewing us over at twitch/youtube then chimp in the comments.

Good luck fellas. :)

You realise you'll be back next year if we have to drag you kicking and screaming