NEurope
Happenstance

Playstation Plus Free Games

So that's a season 1 Walking Dead purchase this weekend (£10 on PSN atm)

Walking Dead Season 2, very happy with that. Enjoyed the first season, never got round to the second.

The PS3 games are an absolute treat for anyone who hasn't already played those.

Awesome, I finally decided to buy Beyond Good & Evil HD a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to play it yet. :yay:

Ugh, I hope people won't end up playing Mass Effect and The Walking Dead in the wrong order now.

Nothing interesting for me, but I'm glad that more people get to play the awesome Beyond Good & Evil.

PS+ for December

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)

King’s Question – Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PS4)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (PS3)

SSX (PS3)

Rocketbirds Harboilded (PS Vita)

Freedom Wars (PS Vita)

PS+ for December

Freedom Wars! Didn't really expect that. Glad I didn't buy it in the end.

@ReZourceman if your PS3 is still plugged in, check out SSX next month :)

PS+ for December

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)

King’s Question – Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PS4)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (PS3)

SSX (PS3)

Rocketbirds Harboilded (PS Vita)

Freedom Wars (PS Vita)

PS+ for December

That's a hell of a lineup for me. Haven't played any of those games yet!

Giving us just one part of an episodic game is a bit strange, especially since we got an entire season of The Walking Dead just last month.

Blood Dragon and SSX!! Holy crap.

I've constantly looked at SSX since release but the lack of multiplayer was crazy.

And is that King's Quest!? Fantastic.

SSX didn't have normal multiplayer but actually, the way their online/ghost system worked was very unique and a lot of fun.

Next months PS4 games are Hardware Rivals and Grim Fandango Remastered. The other formats ( PS3/Vita ) haven't been announced yet.

Happy with Grim. I've always wanted to give it a go. Hardware looks like fun and may have the same appeal as something like Rocket League.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I've not been as on the ball with the Plus games as I'd planned to be - though I've heard a lot about Grim Fandango over the years so that's definitely a handy one to have. Wasn't Hardware Rivals a free download at some point(poss a beta?) I'm sure I've played the tutorial on it since I got my PS4.

Another one with Grim Fandango on their hitlist.

Always been on my radar over the years but never got round to giving it a go.

No excuse now.

Next months PS4 games are Hardware Rivals and Grim Fandango Remastered. The other formats ( PS3/Vita ) haven't been announced yet.

Happy with Grim. I've always wanted to give it a go. Hardware looks like fun and may have the same appeal as something like Rocket League.

Really happy with both of these. :D

Almost bought Grim a few weeks ago. Hardware looks like it would be pretty fun to play. Reminds me of Cel Damage which I loooooooved, although this seems less hectic. Splitscreen? Can see this being a blast in multiplayer.

Grim Fandango. A game I've heard about since its release in 1998. I was 8...:laughing:

Now that the remaster is free, it's time for me to get on it. It's supposed to be amazing, isn't it? : peace:

Grim Fandango. A game I've heard about since its release in 1998. I was 8...:laughing:

Now that the remaster is free, it's time for me to get on it. It's supposed to be amazing, isn't it? : peace:

I'm only 20 years older than you!

Damn I'm old!

latest?cb=20120816063205

Full January list:

Hardware: Rivals (PS4)

Grim Fandango Remastered (PS4)

Dragon Age: Origins (PS3)

Medal of Honor: Warfighter (PS3)

Nihilumbra (PS Vita)

Legends of War: Patton (PS Vita)

So I understand that it's possible to renew a PS+ sub before it expires, and that the new one won't begin until the current one ends. But do you need to use that extend subscription button in the PS+ settings, or can you just enter a new code into the PS store? :hmm:

Yep, just enter the code and redeem it, I'm OK until March 2017 now. :awesome:

Now I've just got to get into playing my Playstation platforms more, which I will be doing this year.

Worst collection in a long time...

But I won't complain. Next month is Crypt of the Necrodancer time :D

Well, Helldivers is a great fun title which will only benefit from having a new influx of players. But... I'm not really into it now.

full list...

You already know part of your February PlayStation Plus lineup, but what about the rest? As reported earlier, isometric cross-buy blaster Helldivers and quirky soup sim Nom Nom Galaxy are the headliners – but the PlayStation 3 lineup is pretty great, with fighting game spin-off Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Grid Autosport on the docket.

Meanwhile, on the Vita you'll get Lemmings Touch and Nova 111 – the latter of which will be cross-buy across the PS4, PS3, and Vita. It's not the greatest month of all time, but we reckon that there's enough variety and good games here to please most.