NEurope
Daft

Pokémon Sun/Moon

To be honest, it wouldn't be surprising if that bracelet that the characters are wearing turns out to be some sort of synchro evolution thing. If the anime's been pushing it then chances are that you will be able to fuse with your starter's final evos in Pokemon Sun/Moon (and possibly other Pokemon too, if Iwanko has the same kind of "secret" as Rowlet, Litten and Popplio do). But it'll probably be limited so as to not take away from Mega Evolution, with the bracelet doubling up as a Mega Bracelet.

There is definately something going on with the bracelet given that they were saying at E3 that they weren't allowed to talk about it yet.

To be honest, it wouldn't be surprising if that bracelet that the characters are wearing turns out to be some sort of synchro evolution thing. If the anime's been pushing it then chances are that you will be able to fuse with your starter's final evos in Pokemon Sun/Moon (and possibly other Pokemon too, if Iwanko has the same kind of "secret" as Rowlet, Litten and Popplio do). But it'll probably be limited so as to not take away from Mega Evolution, with the bracelet doubling up as a Mega Bracelet.

There is definately something going on with the bracelet given that they were saying at E3 that they weren't allowed to talk about it yet.

Just to clarify, Synchro isn't fusion :)

Just to clarify, Synchro isn't fusion :)

Fair enough, I've seen both terms used in relation to the idea. So yeah, fusion does seem like it could happen especially given we're getting the Zygarde formes in Sun and Moon.

The plot appears to have some ties to alchemy too if multiple theorists are to be believed, which is also why Solgaleo is Psychic/Steel type. In alchemy there is a lion who eats the Sun, which may be why a lion has been chosen to be the Sun mascot.

I hear the new Pokemon movie also seems to have some links to alchemy with the plotline regarding Magearna... Pokemon and the Philosopher's Stone anyone?

Fair enough, I've seen both terms used in relation to the idea. So yeah, fusion does seem like it could happen especially given we're getting the Zygarde formes in Sun and Moon.

The plot appears to have some ties to alchemy too if multiple theorists are to be believed, which is also why Solgaleo is Psychic/Steel type. In alchemy there is a lion who eats the Sun, which may be why a lion has been chosen to be the Sun mascot.

I hear the new Pokemon movie also seems to have some links to alchemy with the plotline regarding Magearna... Pokemon and the Philosopher's Stone anyone?

Zygarde's forms also have nothing to do with fusion :p

Zygarde's forms also have nothing to do with fusion :p

Yeah, you're thinking of Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom.

I'm still terribly disappointed that X/Y had absolutely no fusion stuff at all. Especially after B&W2, it felt like they were setting up for some insane Pokefusion stuff.

I mean, it's called Pokemon X&Y for goodness sake! DNA! Come on!

Now watch Sun and Moon introduce synchro fusions/summons ;)

I'm still terribly disappointed that X/Y had absolutely no fusion stuff at all. Especially after B&W2, it felt like they were setting up for some insane Pokefusion stuff.

2ruIOeM.gif

now lets not get crazy! next you'll be suggesting deevolutions like Digimon games allow

My friend often moans about the Pokémon Y box art because birds don't have Y chromosomes. Science eh?

Steelbooks announced for Europe.

[TWEET]745603833183768576[/TWEET]

Also a new New 3DS XL design:

[TWEET]745602931081224192[/TWEET]

New info next week ^_^

"Seeing as the UK has exited Europe, we have decided to remove all Pokemon remotely based on animals that aren't native to the UK, starting with the immediate removal of all Pokemon who debuted in X/Y, because hey, France sucks! 'Pokemon Brexit' will therefore feature a grand total of 116 Pokemon, none of which are legendaries, and the cover will feature Luvdisc"

This is good news though. Looking forward to seeing what they've got in store.

"Seeing as the UK has exited Europe, we have decided to remove all Pokemon remotely based on animals that aren't native to the UK, starting with the immediate removal of all Pokemon who debuted in X/Y, because hey, France sucks! 'Pokemon Brexit' will therefore feature a grand total of 116 Pokemon, none of which are legendaries, and the cover will feature Luvdisc"

They'll also not allow trading from other games due to limitations on immigration :p

It's funny really because the X/Y ending theme song talks about every nation uniting together and living in peace... Britain has done the exact opposite.

Of all the Pokémon you chose one that is the complete opposite of how we express our emotions :heh:

Apparently these are some new Pokemon that have been leaked.

1467266970902.png

1467266204231.png

1467266369487.png

1467266438574.png

1467266547138.png

1467266688925.png

There was a bunch of videos showing them in action but they are getting quickly taken down.

GUpvygj.gif

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I like old Shenron, the flying beetle and black/orange floating guy (who reminds me of Pawniard a bit). Big dislike for fat Pachirisu though. Let's see what they will announce soon!