NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I had an Amazon voucher and I've finally used it up on these two essentials...

2876987-uncharted4amazon.jpg

aaaaand

I've bought The Walking Dead Volume 25. Reeeeally looking forward to reading this after the events of the last Volume, which was one of my favourites eveeeeeer.

Because it was cheap in Game:

81TEOsegwbL._SL1500_.jpg

And because it was cheap on PSN:

MADMAX_PS4_2D_ENG_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

From Ikea. As well as some small wastepaper bins, LOTS of freezer bags, and 4 stools.

Went there and didn't kill anyone, found the hax in the belfast store so you don't have to walk the circle of hell (also known as the furniture showrooms)

s-l1600.jpg

From Ikea. As well as some small wastepaper bins, LOTS of freezer bags, and 4 stools.

Went there and didn't kill anyone, found the hax in the belfast store so you don't have to walk the circle of hell (also known as the furniture showrooms)

I've had to endure the circle of hell you speak of once on a visit to that Ikea store... that's definitely one time too many in my lifetime. :heh: (I wish I'd known of the hax at that time)

Nice kitteh pillow though. :)

the belfast store quite literally goes IN A CIRCLE. Miles and miles to come back to where you were!!! Go up a set of stairs and instead of going right to the showrooms/circle of hell, you go left and go down the stairs. I would imagine most ikeas have a similar setup.

Yeah all Ikea's are the same, you can usually skip through a door near the beginning or just walk in the exit.

Edited by Shorty

Pre-ordered Civil War, Deadpool and Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice blu-rays :grin:

life-is-strange-listing-thumb-01-us-06feb15.png03c31b8f54e724d60b90e77d9244f114d3e8cb39.jpg

Been meaning to pick up Life is Strange for a while but never got around to it.

I've got a new motherboard and processor so I have finally started upgrading my PC and so I can pair it up with my Nintendo Wii U.

insp_1.jpg

i7 processor

16gb RAM

1TB HD

128gb SSD

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 video card

It was delivered to work today, so now I'm excited to get home and fire it up.

505556_ps4_a.png

Can't fucking wait!

Uncharted 4 today. Blood and Wine end of the month. No Man's Sky next month. Oh my god. What a time to be alive!

Oh shit is NMS next month? That came around quick.

505556_ps4_a.png

Can't fucking wait!

Uncharted 4 today. Blood and Wine end of the month. No Man's Sky next month. Oh my god. What a time to be alive!

And Zero Escape 3 next month too. What a time indeed.

Pre-ordered the bluray of Captain America Civil War and Deadpool. Yet saw them because the local cinema is useless with the subtitled screening.

Fierce_LiNk and Eenuh still haven't played and completed Extreme Escape: 999 yet :(

Is that because that game doesn't exist?

Is that because that game doesn't exist?

No way am I typing out the full name of that game :laughing: