NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

I have a suggestion: If the NX is a hybrid, what genres do you think would benefit most from being both portable and having an expanded at home experience?

Pokemon...

Why would it be an expanded at home experience if it's a hybrid? The game would be the same on both devices :p

We know so little that you can't say it won't be. It might be that some games work in a cross-buy capacity so the games are the same. Others may be more like companion apps where there is one experience on the handheld and another on the home console and they are connected but separate.

Interesting. The NX logo has appeared on a game announcement. Fair to assume that the game will come later for the NX but still, thats progress.

MlS6xctg.png

I'd say that's not so much the NX logo as the Nintendo logo with NX written after it :heh:

Still, at least there's one game confirmed!

I want the NX to be called the Nintendo Revolution, just to fuck with people

I'd say that's not so much the NX logo as the Nintendo logo with NX written after it :heh:

Still, at least there's one game confirmed!

Oh yeah I didnt really mean logo. Just that it was being advertised for it.

I want the NX to be called the Nintendo Revolution, just to fuck with people

Dolphin or nothing .

Nintendo NX is a perfect name - Nintendo (some) Next (shit), or as someone proposed Nintendo 10. And that logo is nice and simple yet... mature...?

Nintendo NX is a perfect name - Nintendo (some) Next (shit), or as someone proposed Nintendo 10. And that logo is nice and simple yet... mature...?

NX is so engrained right now that I'm more than happy for Nintendo to use it as the final name.. though we're just as likely to end up with New Wii or Wii NU :shakehead

People will probably call it an NX Box, though, and create a whole other level of confusion :indeed:

AmiiU should be the new system name. Amiibo unlock everything even on the OS.

Anyway, when do you guys think we'll get our first official NX screenshot? It could happen before Nintendo officially release an image, like this famous one

red_steel_001.jpg

AmiiU should be the new system name. Amiibo unlock everything even on the OS.

Anyway, when do you guys think we'll get our first official NX screenshot? It could happen before Nintendo officially release an image, like this famous one

red_steel_001.jpg

June 14th for Zelda. We just won't know it and will think "that's a bullshot" because it is 1920x1080 rather than the 1280x720 that the Wii U version will be

I keep forgetting that Zelda is on NX as well, it's an interesting point to make. What version will be running at the show? I'd guess it's the opposite to your thoughts though, we'll just see the Wii U version and have the higher resolution one shown later on NX. After all, if it's playable it'd HAVE to be the Wii U version right?

Rumour has it Nintendo are dropping the NX altogether and announcing during their Zelda stream that they are moving exclusively into the Pachinko business. This will also incorporate amiibo support for cross-pachinko play.

Latest rumour I saw was this one...

[tweet]738256142078496768[/tweet]

Wow, imagine that, a console exclusively designed for VR as oppose to the One and Ps4 add-ons, it could be another disaster but forcing it into the core system could create a success like the mandatory motion controls of Wii. There certainly seems to be 'casual' interest in VR but no casual gamer setup for it right now, with the fairly expensive Ps4/VR hybrid being the most viable ATM.

Haha.. probably due to the oculus stand next to the Nintendo lot. but yeah... could be interesting :)

Yet another rumor implying a hybrid. But @Serebii tells me it's 100% not happening and Iwata confirmed it :)

Edited by dazzybee

How the NX will be made...

[tweet]738486197794660352[/tweet]