NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

I cannot aim a scope for shit. Had to swap to the regular e-liter. Thanks to the splatfest I got the ideal gear though. Made the grind worth while :D

I cannot aim a scope for shit. Had to swap to the regular e-liter. Thanks to the splatfest I got the ideal gear though. Made the grind worth while :D

what were you using on flounder heights near when I joined? I remember jumping off a ledge (right at the start of the match) and mid drop getting splatted... that's better than I imagine I would do :P

I might play around with a few different weapons... but I quite like my current one (haha can't even remember it's name!) but it's a good compromise between the splattershot (starter gun?) and aero spray in terms of range and accuracy. I'm kinda getting better with the suction bombs too.. though I do at times wish they hard a shorter fuse!!!

That was a scope, but those shoes are easy because you have no control of your movement as soon as you leave the ledge. They're easier still without a scope as the view doesn't change mid shot.

You consistently score really high with the splash-o-matic. I never hit score that high.

That was a scope, but those shoes are easy because you have no control of your movement as soon as you leave the ledge. They're easier still without a scope as the view doesn't change mid shot.

You consistently score really high with the splash-o-matic. I never hit score that high.

Maybe but I never managed to get that accuracy.. especially with lag I guess. I just gave up pretty quickly... with a sniper rifle I prefer stealth and when there is a great trail of ink to show where the shot came from... most of the appeal evaporates!!

Yeah I love splashomatics for that... I may wait till I have upgraded all my gear before I switch up

Don't know if there'd be any interest - but in case there is, anyone up for a few private matches where we restrict weapon choices to one type - say only rollers or maybe sloshers as an example? Just thinking it could be interesting personally to play out of my splashomatic comfort zone?

Anyone interest @Hero\-of\-Time?

Edited by Pestneb

Don't know if there'd be any interest - but in case there is, anyone up for a few private matches where we restrict weapon choices to one type - say only rollers or maybe sloshers as an example? Just thinking it could be interesting personally to play out of my splashomatic comfort zone?

Anyone interest @Hero\-of\-Time?

I'm up for it... but it depends when.

I can't give a guarantee, I'm often doing other things during these times, but if 3/5/7 others are available at these times there's a chance I'll be able to rearrange things to be there too...

So:

Sunday 1300-2359

Monday 0700-2359

Tuesday 1900-2200

Wednesday 1500-2100

Thursday 1500-2000

Friday 1600-2359

Saturday 0700-2359

Don't know when others are available for splatoon but might be useful to see so we can organise 4/6/8 of us to get a few matches together....

I'll be on this afternoon and I'm up for it.

Let me know when... 1v1 can be interesting in a couple of modes but really the game needs at least 2v2 to really come into it's own... (If you are happy for 1v1 then I'll try to be there though if no one else is available!)

I'd be up for it, but I'm working random hours this week then I'm away again for 2 weeks, so can't really commit to times.

I'd be up for it, but I'm working random hours this week then I'm away again for 2 weeks, so can't really commit to times.

that's fine..I don't think anyone can commit, but if we get times a few of us can get together I think we have to take what we can... I'm thinking there are maybe 11 people on the forum who play Splatoon these days, so if we can get most of us online at one time it could be good fun... and even if we only have two maybe we can do squads, or odd numbers do turf wars... either way I enjoy splatoon the most when one of you guys is playing too so it would be great to get 3/4 of us on at a time - like a couple of weeks ago was really good (even with the occasional odd number of players!)

@DuD, are you around tomorrow?

I'll see what I can do.... maybe if we find a 4th player.. or maybe even ambitiously go for a 5th and 6th???

Very early on possibly (like 9am-ish), but got friends round later in the day.

I will hopefully be on later tonight, maybe 11 until 12?

yeah I'm not going to be round at that time tomorrow! mm.. I'll see if I can be around tonight - would you be interested in some roller only games?

I'd be interested in anything.. i regularly change up weapons.. I went from A to B+ the other night because I couldn't use a slosher :D

If no one is in (and it's a good mode) do you fancy a bit of twin squad then?

Yeah.

Will post later when available.

Heading online now

May have to count me out for the foreseeable future, I honestly don't think I've got much time to spare in the next week or two.

I switched to the n-zap for sessions last night and this morning and flew straight through A- and A to A+ pretty much in straight wins.

Good ink coverage for manoeuvring, good range for picking people off, good sub in the splat bomb for forcing people to move and the best special in echo-locator for team support.

New (2nd ;)) favorite weapon.

I did love the n-zap, I can't remember why I changed back.. possibly to do with ink consumption?

Is anyone up for some matches a bit later?