NEurope
Mokong

Wii Skin Instalation Video

I think there was a thread on these skins a few months ago, but i can't find it.

But yeah, if you go to decalgirl.com they have loads of great skins for your Wii and controllers.

I ordered one and it delivered yesterday (i think it took about a week and a half to arrive).

Here's a video of me putting on my Wii, watch as my Wii goes from plain white to uber cool :heh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9vau6ia0gk

£8 well spent.. not

Black Wii will come when a black XBOX 360 or white PS3 comes.. just like the pink PSP came when the pink DS lite was announced.

It is for attention later in the console lifecycle to compliment price drops and bundles.

tam86016.jpg

SPRAY THE STAND TOO.

Just had a gander at it... quite long winded :heh: but cool to see none the less.

Since you said they're easy to remove, I might check them out... but I'm really happy enough with my Wii being white for now, Ive not many complaints as far as that goes.

Yeah, I'd be wary as well about getting water near my Wii, could result in catastrophe!

Looks cool. I especially like that classic controller - it looks sweet. I may get one...but speaking of classic controllers, I need one of them, not to mention Excite Truck, RRR, Trauma center, "Eledee's"...

Bleh. So much stuff, so little $$.

That took ages! I'm wary about putting a skin on my Wii, because if something wasn't quite perfect, it would annoy me until everything was perfect.

Can you post a picture of it finished please as my connection is pretty dodgy and wont load up YouTube videos very well?

Can you post a picture of it finished please as my connection is pretty dodgy and wont load up YouTube videos very well?

ah good idea, here it is, i got a matching skin for wiimote/nunchuck and classic controller cuz they come at a discount with the console skin, then a different skin for my second wiimote so i can tell them apart :heh:

SV200655.jpg

That took ages! I'm wary about putting a skin on my Wii, because if something wasn't quite perfect, it would annoy me until everything was perfect.

That's why it took me ages, i'd get one peice on, notice a small bit out of alignment, take it off and try again until i was satisfied

ah good idea, here it is, i got a matching skin for wiimote/nunchuck and classic controller cuz they come at a discount with the console skin, then a different skin for my second wiimote so i can tell them apart :heh:

SV200655.jpg

Oh my god, that looks so, so, so, so x1000000 tacky it's untrue. There is definitely no way I would skin my Wii now. Each to their own though, I guess.

I cant see the vid atm. since both IE and Firefox has been teh shit @ playing YouTube videos lately =/

Anyway, I think I'm gonna order a nippon skin and a stars and stripes skin for my american and my japanese Wii's (when I get them). Will be a nice way to keep them seperated :)

SV200655.jpg

Oh...dear...god....

I mean hey mate, if you like it then cool but jeeezus...

Seriously dude cut your clips, it shoudnt of had 4 minutes of footage sped up, more like about 30 seconds.

Wii looks nicer than expected though.

I was meaning to ask, see the wee bits that you've put on the Nunchuk joysticks, does it make it more difficult to use? Like I mean, does your thumb slip off it now or anything?

It looks pretty tacky to me, i don't think id do that.

Also, n.o, that video was way too long.

I was meaning to ask, see the wee bits that you've put on the Nunchuk joysticks, does it make it more difficult to use? Like I mean, does your thumb slip off it now or anything?

no doesn't make it slippy at all.

as for the lenght of the vid, well in the talking parts i do tend to ramble, it's in my nature, and speeded up part is alrady at like 5 times normal speed, plus i wanted to get some music into it :heh:

And to everyone who doesn't like the skin, too each their own, me, as much as i love my Wii, white is not my favorite colour, it's just too plain and boring and "friendly", i like to be different :awesome:

Agreed, but what does 'n.o' mean out of curiosity?

No Offence, though i probably didn't need to use it there.

This sort of thing doesn't void the warranty of the unit does it?

to void the warranty you'd actually have to open it up, putting sticker on it would have no effect, plus it can be easily taken off, leaving no residue or trace : peace: