NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME, PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

ALL PLAYERS MUST READ!

Things to remember:

1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here.

2) When you vote to lynch, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting "Nobody" is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.

3) If your role says you may use your power, you don't have to do anything at night if you so choose. Even so, it'll speed things along quite a bit if you'd still just send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."

4) If your role says you must use your power, and you don't PM me, I'll randomly pick what you do. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you end up dead because you targeted the wrong person.

5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating. Nor can you discuss this game in any other thread than this.

6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong. Dead men tell no tales.

9) Please do not post pictures in this thread, it will get very tedious if it's clogged up with crap.

10) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and we'd all like to keep it that way.

11) Remember, 13 is unlucky for some...

12) Have fun!

We have 24 people playing. 13 votes will be needed to reach a majority.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Cube

Dyson

Ellmeister

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Skunky

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

--------------------------

This is the tale of a town.

This town is peaceful at the moment, but something is about to rock it to its foundations.

The tale starts on a cold night in October.

Night 1 Begins now

---------------------------

Please PM me with what you wish to do on the first night. The night will end when I receive all the PMs, or when I see fit (or when someone else sees fit...) Get your PMs in sooner rather than later!

Please do not post in this thread until day 1 begins.

what is this about

Can you not read? :indeed:

I wrote it in massive letters for a reason.

vote: Nobody

We are starting with the night phase this game. This vote will not count.

Please do not post in this thread yet.

Can you not read? :indeed:

I wrote it in massive letters for a reason.

QFT.

Vote: Nobody

Obviously.

QFT.

Obviously.

HAhahaha, this has to be the funniest post ever.

Remember, talking at night is very dangerous.

The mafia will kill anyone that seems to be hanging around.

Remember, talking at night is very dangerous.

The mafia will kill anyone that seems to be hanging around.

And so will chairdriver if you piss him off too much.

Great night out last night, you should have seen what I found rummaging through someones stuff.

Night 1 is over

The first to die in this tragic tale was unexpected to most.

The traveling magician had been in the town for only a few days. In the day time he would put on a show featuring ameteur magic tricks, and wow the townspeople, however, at night was when the real magic began.

It's unfortunate that he was killed before his first real spell was cast.

The killer was an unlikely character, many would swear that the person in question was a good person, but the person's actions tonight seemed to suggest otherwise.

The townspeople awoke in the morning to find the magician dead.

Cube is dead. He was The Magician. Who can say what magic he had at his disposal?

Elsewhere during the night, the mafia made a move to recruit a new member. The townspeople had no idea of what else the mafia had planned, yet...

There are 23 players remaining. 12 is a majority.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Ellmeister

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

Paj Meen Ah

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Skunky

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

Day 1 begins now

Now the townspeople have to decide who gets the hang.

Vote: Haggis

In response to haggis : You dont know my role, or what i can get up to at night times.

Um! Wtf? I've just been picked at random to be lynched for no reason whatsoever? Sounds like someone trying to pick people off.

Change vote: Skunky

its not really good to lynch someone on day one since we don't know anything about anyone...maybe hes just taking a stab.

There's no solid proof to incriminate anybody. (Although Rokhed's post leads me to believe he's on to something.)

its not really good to lynch someone on day one since we don't know anything about anyone...maybe hes just taking a stab.

You are reminded that there has already been a night phase.

This is different to game #1, in that one we started with a day phase.

Votes (12 is a majority)

No Lynch (3) martinist, AshMat, Jonnas

Haggis (1) Skunky

Skunky (1) Haggis

Or he could be a seer and he knows shit. Then again he could also be the idiot. Skunky, speak up!

I agree, he could know something, or he could be trying to lead us astray by ACTING like he knows something.