NEurope
MoogleViper

Ive broken both of my arms

friday night at about 11 i was riding down the road on my moped and i went to take the corner but the road was slippery and i was heading straight for the curb, so i slammed my brakes onn bt the ack end came out and i hit the curb at an angle doing about 45mph. I flew off of the ped and rolled across the road. I got up, ripped my gloves off and took off my helmet and then rang my mum. Then the pain hit. my friends waited for my mum to arrive and then my mum took me to a and e. my dad walked the ped home as the steering column was bent and the side panel was shattered. I got to ae and i had an xray and i had broken the radial on both of my arms, the left at my wrist and the right at my elbow. now i have both of my arms in pots. :(

(chair i apologize if i dont play the game much but i will try my best.)

Ouch, Luckily i've never broken any bones in my body. How are you typing? Vista has a pretty good voice to text, you should check it out. ;)

This forum knows you, so my question is.

How's your wanking going now yuour arms are broke? ;)

Hope you recover soon, that sounds pretty bad.

I know someone who had that happen; it's really horrible. You are so limited in what you can do.

Hope you get better fast. :smile:

Damn it. :( I wish you a swift recovery Moogle.

Thank you Tellyn.

Ouch, Luckily i've never broken any bones in my body. How are you typing? Vista has a pretty good voice to text, you should check it out. ;)

I'm using my index finger on my left and middle on my right and doing it very slowly.

This forum knows you, so my question is.

How's your wanking going now yuour arms are broke? ;)

Hope you recover soon, that sounds pretty bad.

Well let's just say that the girlfriend is getting lots of exercise.

Ouch that must be terrible Moogle. You be annoying since there's only a certain amount of things you can do.

Hope you recover quickly.

I know someone who had that happen; it's really horrible. You are so limited in what you can do.

Hope you get better fast. :smile:

It's so annoying. My girlfriend might be coming over later to give me a nice spongebath :D I just hope I can wipe my arse on my own. (I've been avoiding that obstacle)

Well on the plus side you have a legitimate excuse to do nothing but watch movies and hey, you could probably play wii sports with your mouth.

Ouch m7! Really hope you have a speedy recovery!

I just hope I can wipe my arse on my own. (I've been avoiding that obstacle)

Ewww. :heh:

Nooooo, mooooooogaaaaaaaaale.

Damn, that sounds like a pretty scary experience. At least it was just your arms and not something worse. So how long you going to be immobilised for?

Also, you legend.

I have a cast on my left up to just below my elbow and the right is just above. I'm going back to the hospital tomorrow to have the pots changed.

The experience wasn't the scary and I think the reason is because just after I had stopped rolling and was lying on my back, I looked to my right and saw my friends coming towards me on their bikes and I had a feeling of de ja vu.

I also slammed the front of my helmet on the floor and banged my teeth to cause some minor bleeding. Imagin if I wasn't wearing a helmet.

Shit dude, that's terrible. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

(and that folks, is why we wear crash helmets!)

My question is, why the hell were you riding a moped at 45mph O_o

Isn't that illegal anyways until you're 18?

EDIT: Shit, was thinking of scooters XD

Anyways yeah, I hope you get well soon aswell.

I once came of my normal pedal bike thing and the handlebar slammed into the bone in my hand that my index finger connected to. Ended up going to the hospital (two days later for some reason) and ity turned out to be fractured. That's the extent of my broken boneage (ladies). I couldn't imagine not having the full use of both my arms.

Ouch. Have a speedy and painless recovery, Moogle.

See, even an injury won't stop you from being awesome. This is why you're legendary around these parts. :bowdown:

You can ride mopeds at 17 if I remember.

Good look on getting better. I was just wondering how were you typing if both arms were broke. When I hear break I immediately think flopping hopelessly down by your sides with no movment in them.

My question is, why the hell were you riding a moped at 45mph O_o

Isn't that illegal anyways until you're 18?

Yeah it is illegal. It's been de-restricted and does about 65. Ive had it off of the clock (70+) downhill.

Haha, awesome. Well at least my road knowledge isn't decieving me :)

I couldn't imagine doing 70+ on a moped. It's scary enough on my dads big cruiser motorbike thing.

My girlfriend is coming over in about an hour. She said she'd give me a sponge bath. I might try to persuade her to go on top. Finally an excuse not to do the work.

Are you going to use your broken arms as excuses as much as you can ;)

Perhaps. ;)

I'm trying to retain my dignity and independance, but I'm also trying to get laid more often.

Ouch! That's all I can say. I've never broken a bone, so I don't know how painful it could be.

Speedy recovery, Moogle. :smile:

Perhaps. ;)

I'm trying to retain my dignity and independance, but I'm also trying to get laid more often.

Mcoy thinks your class

Mcoy wishes you a good recovery

Chuck liked Mcoy more when he was Lando Calrissian.

A speedy recovery, I wish you