NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

Wanted: Missing gamesTM issues...

Hello! Due to water damage and annoying change-of-publisher incidents, I'm missing a few issues and wondering if anyone has any to sell? Prices open for negotiation!

#28-#32

... Um, ta for reading :)

Edited by jayseven

Sorry Jay, I did actually check because I recall gaining a couple of issues from one of their 99p trial issue things but alas all I have are #77 and #78 :( good luck on obtaining the ones you need though, I'm sure someone will have them. :)

Edeet!

I have also found another couple of issues - most likely from another 99p trial - but again... issue #27 and #28 which aren't what you seek :/ ah well, it was worth checking anyway.

Edited by S.C.G

I'll have a look for you, but I threw a ton of magazines away when we moved and the now ex-girlfriend said we didn't have room for them all so its unlikely will have them but will check none the less.

EDGE all the way baby! Though I may have the odd copy of GamesTM from airport buyings or such, so I shall have a look.

Edit: All I could find was #72. No dice!

Edited by Gizmo

Seeing this thread has just reminded me i have a pile of N64/NGC magazine issues sitting in my wardrobe. Anyone got any idea how much around 70 issues (38-44, 46, 48-58, 61, 67-118, possibly others) could be worth? Seems silly to just leave em there and eBay isn't really turning up any conclusive results.

At one point i was going to track down every single issue, but really got no enthusiasm for it now. The later issues would be easy, but from what i gather sales weren't all that strong when it first came out (making issues 1-10 difficult to find).

Edited by McPhee

This also reminds me that I have a load of Nintendo magazines that I'd be willing to sell, also I have every issue of Cube magazine... so if theres anyone after any of those then let me know... *feels bad for sort of hijacking Jay's thread* :/

*Edit*

*sort of redeems self* >.>

I found issue #56, it's on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Games-TM-Magazine-May-2007-56_W0QQitemZ200347862625QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Magazines?hash=item2ea5a9c661&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A2109|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

This also reminds me that I have a load of Nintendo magazines that I'd be willing to sell, also I have every issue of Cube magazine... so if theres anyone after any of those then let me know... *feels bad for sort of hijacking Jay's thread* :/

*Edit*

*sort of redeems self* >.>

I found issue #56, it's on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Games-TM-Magazine-May-2007-56_W0QQitemZ200347862625QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Magazines?hash=item2ea5a9c661&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A2109|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Feel free to hijack the thread :) I don't mind! Cheers for that link - I'll be putting in an offer.

Do they need to be in physical form. I can supply 40 and 50 in digital form.
Yeah, physical form. I've found a few sites that have all of the issues digitally archived.

Edited the first post with full list of my missing issues;

#28-#32

*sobs*

I have 1-50 on a disc they were selling as a pr0 back issue compilation. Sadly you do not wish to utilise this.

I'm upsettings.

I might have that disc somewhere :) I remember placing an order for it, sent to my out-of-term address, so it might be there somewhere. Cheers for the offer though!

Sign in to follow this