NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokemafia 2 - The Conversion of Justice

The small Poke-town of Ugolaba. Summer. A cold morning.

dpmfa122.png

Mr Mime walked back to his hut. He had to warn his special squad of super agents that he sensed the presence of evil. "Fearow. He cried out" just as he returned to his hut. Fearow soared down from the sky. "I fear for our allies to the south. Please go and see that they are okay."

dpmfa022.png

Fearow flew off to investigate.

Mr Mime tried to locate the other agents but they were nowhere to be seen. Worried he called an emergency town meeting. All the towns-Pokemon gathered around, and Mr Mime explained his feelings. One of the Pokemon slyly backed away from the gathering.

dpmfa451.png

Skorupi crawled over to the forest, and out of sight. That night was quiet. The quietest night in seasons. The town were awakened by the screams of Mr Mime. By the time the Pokemon got out of their huts Mr Mime was gone. Lying in the middle of town was something that no one expected to see. With a large slash mark on its chest, Mime Jr had been murdered.

dpmfa439.png

ReZourceman is dead. He was Mime Jr, the son of the wise leader of town.

The town were left reeling from the mornings events.

DAY ONE BEGINS.

Players 22 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Eenuh, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Molly, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, Paj_Meen_Ah, SPAMBOT4000,

Strider, GanePark32, MoogleViper

Majority is 12.

Good luck once again everyone!

V: NL

Vaginas : Need lubrication.

------------------------------------

Vote No Lynch - four - Gaggle64, Cube, Dyson, Ellmeister

Players 22 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Eenuh, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Molly, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, Paj_Meen_Ah, SPAMBOT4000,

Majority is 12.

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

Vote No Lynch - eight - Gaggle64, Cube, Dyson, Ellmeister, not_so_tiny, Eenuh, MoogleViper, SPAMBOT4000.

Majority is 12.

Ok, guys. We must show the mafia no mercy. We attack, crush, kill and destroy!

Vote: No lynch

But I suppose I vote like this for night 1 :heh:

Vote No Lynch - thirteen - Gaggle64, Cube, Dyson, Ellmeister, not_so_tiny, Eenuh, MoogleViper, SPAMBOT4000, Jonnas, Molly, Tellyn, Strider, Raining_again

Majority is 12.

Day one is over.

Get me your PMs. :)

The night was suprisingly cold considering the season.

A ninja attracted a lot of attention.

A pond dwelling Pokemon was out on patrol, about to begin its tasks, when it was clasped firmly. The Pokemon did not fulfil its tasks.

Elsewhere a Pokemon stood guard over its ally.

Suddenly, piercing the eerily quiet night a Pokemon flew up into the sky trying to escape its attacked. Ice Beam was used, and the Pokemon became unable to move or talk.

The shreik of the Pokemon covered up the sound of Rock Tomb being used. Another Pokemon has become incapacitated.

The sun began to rise, but the night was not over. An intimidating Pokemon finally decided on its target and struck, with power.

dpmfa475.png

Molly is dead. She was Gallade. A neutral with the skills to do what the town could not.

DAY TWO

Players 21 ; Tellyn, not_so_tiny, Eenuh, Sprout, Ellmeister, Dyson, Dannyboy-The-Dane, mr-paul, martinist, Jonnas, Cube, Nintendohnut, Zell, Raining_Again, Gaggle64,Coolness_Bears, Paj_Meen_Ah, SPAMBOT4000,

Strider, GanePark32, MoogleViper.

10 is the majority.

A neutral dead. I guess that's better than someone from the town dying, but it sounds from the write up she could've been useful to us....

What can't we do though?

Kill during the night, I'm guessing. I assume Gallade would perform similarly to how Gengar would in the last game.