NEurope
Brian Mcoy

N-Europe Official Minecraft Server

Mcoy believes most of the bugs are now worked out and is happy to announce the Neurope minecraft server is open for business for one month.

IP: 85.236.100.199:28265

Mcoy has not placed a password as of yet however he may introduce a whitelist to prevent randoms from joining. When you first join you will most likley not have permissions to teleport/warp to locations so please Private message Mcoy with your ingame account and he'll set you up when he can.

Mcoy would like to give people some of the basic run downs.

/tp *playername* - Will teleport you to said player

/warp *location name* - will warp you to a location, at this time there is only one warp spot which is "city"

/newhome - will set your new home point

/home - will teleport you back home if you get stuck/lost

Mcoy would appreciate It If people would sign post areas that they wish to build on so there are no feud's over who owns what land, please do not reserve land weeks in advance. Mcoy would also appreciate It if people could avoid taking items from other peoples storage containers, If you need something please ask as most people are very generous.

Mcoy would lastly like to point out that he cannot guarantee a full backup of any work at this point, Mcoy would hate to see peoples hard effort lost but he cannot promise this will not happen so please keep this in mind before you stay upto stupid oclock building a death star ;)

Mcoy hopes you all have fun, If there are any problems please let Mcoy know.

why the hell do you speak in 3rd person ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

Hey, keep it on topic. :p

I haven't jumped on yet, but I'll probably do so later today. I'll also be able to donate on Thursday.

We need to get some more people on there. The city so far is looking good but it could use some more houses. I think weve got 4 so far.

Ah nice. I might have a little wander in when I have the time. Which may not be for a while, but meh. I do love me some minecraft.

You've all built so much already I feel like I'll never be able to contribute something that's worth it :p

You've all built so much already I feel like I'll never be able to contribute something that's worth it :p

Man, this times 20. I warped to the city and was overwhelmed, I'm afraid to do anything...

Then I crashed. I'm thinking maybe I'll just dig a cave and deposit useful findings for other peoples.

Seriously debating getting this, just for the addictiveness of it and I want to contribute to KNEE-City.

There is an ingenious little skinning tool with working live preview in the minecraft forums:

Skinning tool

I didn't play the game much yesterday, but worked on my custom skin (before I discovered the tool...).

I got chucked off the server earlier this morning and couldnt get back on, gonna give it another try now.

EDIT: Nope still not working. Please dont make me go back to the blandness of my single player world after experiencing the wonders of multiplayer life!

Couldn't login just now. "Failed to connect to server. Connection refused."