NEurope
Daft

Tumblr

I just joined tumblr. Exciting stuff. Does anyone else use tumblr?

Does anyone else use tumblr?

I used to, but upgraded to Wordpess. I should probably use it more.

Love Tumblr. It's like super-Twitter Consider the pair of you followed. I've got a daily-poetry-blog thing if you need that kind of half arsed wank in your life (I am trying, but you know what I mean). Although I am proud of the fact I do seem to be one of the less, lets say "introspective" creative writers in the Tumblr-verse. :heh:

http://poemfortheday.tumblr.com/

Totally, Twitter+. Following you now.

I'm having trouble deciding whether my tumblr is really ugly or not. It pretty much looks like my Twitter.

Maybe we should have a Tumblr thread.

I'm thinking some kind of official forum directory, where everyone's personal tumblrs, twitters, blogs, facebooks, webcomics, wikileaks and hacked voicemails can be alphabetically listed for easy browsing might be in order.

I'm thinking some kind of official forum directory, where everyone's personal tumblrs, twitters, blogs, facebooks, webcomics, wikileaks and hacked voicemails can be alphabetically listed for easy browsing might be in order.

Good idea. I've followed both of you fine gentlemen.

Awesome. I think I'm going to try making a banner and then if I'm still not happy I'll look through there. Was wondering if there were more than appeared in the custom menu!

Awesome. I think I'm going to try making a banner and then if I'm still not happy I'll look through there. Was wondering if there were more than appeared in the custom menu!

It's a bit of a pain, but you'll get there, it took me ages to sort tumblr out so I liked it.

You're my 50th follower. Grats, you win nothing.

I do have Tumblr, but I don't update it very often. Just adding a new wave of content. Link in sig.

I do have Tumblr, but I don't update it very often. Just adding a new wave of content. Link in sig.

Addedeth!!

Edit: Just noticed I'm on your tumblr with the NE-meet pics. I feel both violated and honoured. :heh:

It's a bit of a pain, but you'll get there, it took me ages to sort tumblr out so I liked it.

You're my 50th follower. Grats, you win nothing.

Yaaay!! 50 is my lucky number!! Well it isn't but...yeah... :D

Edited by Daft

Addedeth!!

Edit: Just noticed I'm on your tumblr with the NE-meet pics. I feel both violated and honoured. :heh:

Yaaay!! 50 is my lucky number!! Well it isn't but...yeah... :D

Haha, I feel I should maybe do more than just a short comment. Maybe a nice post for my fellowers.

I feel so dedicated.

Addedeth!!

Counter-add mofo.

I wouldn't worry about feeling violated, you're my only follower and probably the only person to see any of it. *hints to others*

I only really set it up to be a sort of online portfolio, but I soon realised that my BubbleSite looks better IMO.

Do you want this:

Maybe we should have a Tumblr thread.

Or this:

?

The first I can do easily (thrip) the second not so much so you can do it.

Either way all of my online accounts have the same username so if you know it for one you know it for all. Seldom use tumblr. I always feel like I should but then I forget about it.

If only we had some sort of section under each of our posts where we could add links to our various accounts. That way we could let everyone know every time we post so that people don't have to trawl through a thread and see if a certain user has a certain account.

I can dream...

I think we should have a Tumblr thrip and expand the bit under the user name with the PSN/XBL IDs to include more things like Twitter and Tumblr.

In terms of the 'postbit yellow pages' someone remind me over the weekend. Although some people have already complained the postbit is too busy so we'll have to see. Maybe a drop down box thing?

I also expect cake as a result.

(also largely irrelevant but I see Daft has had a sex change. Congrats.)

Don't have Tumblr, it was a choice i made between Blogger and Tumblr when my last blog site decided to shut down. I chose the first.

Haha! It's said Female for months now.

I never said I was quick at noticing things :heh:

I think only Dannyboy has....which now I think of it is kind of creepy.