NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Darren

Harmony of a Hunter

I felt this would be a suitable place to post this in :)

M25_PosterExpended_SM.jpg

To mark Metroid's 25th anniversary, our website put together an album called Harmony of a Hunter. The album featured 36 tracks of music covered by 24 musicians featuring various genres of music from all Metroid games. There were memorable themes as well as a few obscure ones. Harmony of a Hunter features talent such as zircon, Darkesword and Metroid Metal. Check out the final preview that we put together, which I feel shows off the best of what the album has to offer:

Because the first Harmony of a Hunter was well received, enough to encourage us to put together an expansion, Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run. This will launch in November and feature tracks that didn't make it to the previous album. The album will be longer and have returning musicians as well as some new ones. Talent includes Martin Leung (Video Game Pianist), Laura "Flute Link" Intravia and Chris Apple, all of which have performed on stage at Video Games Live and are incredibly talented individuals.

For previews of 101% Run and Harmony of a Hunter and to download the first album, be sure to check out our website and Facebook pages:

http://www.shinesparkers.net/harmonyofahunter

http://www.facebook.com/harmonyofahunter

I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think! :)

It's pretty cool - I'll check it out. Feel free to post this again on the wii boards to get more attention from a suited audience :)

In fact, I'll move it for you.

It's pretty cool - I'll check it out. Feel free to post this again on the wii boards to get more attention from a suited audience :)

In fact' date=' I'll move it for you.[/quote']

Thanks, I just put it in the appropriate place so I didn't break any rules. Hopefully it'll be ok. Any extra attention would be fantastic.

Wait, I remember hearing about this album, why didn't I check it back then?

So, a 101% update... If that includes everything that was in the original, I'll wait for that one, then.

Wait, I remember hearing about this album, why didn't I check it back then?

So, a 101% update... If that includes everything that was in the original, I'll wait for that one, then.

It's an expansion and adds to the original album. Both albums are free to download so there is no need to miss out on the first.

Awesome @Darren

I've not seen you post here in ages! Give a vote for your top 10 Wii games, make sure the ones you love are in there...

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35685

Thanks Kav, i'll check that out soon :)

Edited by Darren
Automerged Doublepost

Sign in to follow this